Tales of a Wookie Wife: Fueled by caffeine and good intentions. Feed hairy man. Clean house. Be fabulous. Repeat. You can learn more about me here.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Random Photo Post 2 - Wild Critter Edition

Yay for random photo posts!

Here's some snapshots I've taken.














Yes, that is a wild chipmunk.  I happened across him and he ran into a rotten, hollow log next to an old barbed wire fencepost.  He bitched at me the entire time I took the pictures.  Just chattered his little head off.





This little guy was super curious.  I didn't zoom in.  I just bent down on the ground to get a closer shot and he came over to investigate.





You have no idea how much patience it took to get this photo.  That is a wood bee.





Of all the critters, this one appears to be the most angered by having its picture taken.





















<3
The Wookie Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment