Tales of a Wookie Wife: Fueled by caffeine and good intentions. Feed hairy man. Clean house. Be fabulous. Repeat. You can learn more about me here.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Glade Expressions Review

These were provided to me for free via coupons from Bzzagent, but all opinions are my own.  :)



When Bzzagent gave the the opportunity to try these products, I had mixed feelings.  While I like spray air fresheners, I usually only like them while they are being sprayed and can't smell them afterward.  Most room fresheners, specifically most mass-market retail-store-types, almost never have much of a scent unless you basically stand over them and huff them like a junkie all day.


The Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser is the one I was most excited to try.  I got it in Pineapple & Mangosteen and it smells delicious.  It smells like some sort of exotic mixed drink.  Not only does it smell nice, but it smells nice from a distance.  By that, I mean for 2 full weeks our bedroom, hallway, and bathroom all smelled so good from just one of these little puppies.  Did it last the full 30 days advertised?  No.  But that's a lot of space and it was in the bedroom.  I bet if I were to put one in the bathroom on its own, it would last closer to, if not the full 30 days.  Plus, they are cute.  I wanted the white one, but the sores here didn't carry it, bleh.

So, will I buy it again?

I already have.  The one pictured above is in our living room!



I also got these two sprays, the Lavender & Juniper Berry provided by a coupon from Bzzagent and the Vibrant Bloom I bought just because I liked it.  :)  The Wookie chose the first one and he likes it quite a bit, which says a lot.  He's not into about 90% of the air fresheners, candles, and incense I bring in even though I do try to find things he will like.  It has sort of a classic scent...It is hard to describe.  It is floral, yet more a herby floral than a girly floral.  The Vibrant bloom smells fresh and is very girly-floral and is my favorite...I wish I could find a diffuser in this scent!

Overall I'm pleased with the collection and will continue to pick them up now and then and its nice to have something handy to freshen up the house, especially when it is too hot or too cold to have the windows open much.

<3
WW

No comments:

Post a Comment