Tales of a Wookie Wife: Fueled by caffeine and good intentions. Feed hairy man. Clean house. Be fabulous. Repeat. You can learn more about me here.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Pure Ice Magnetic Review and Manicure

*Product purchased by me for personal use, opinions are my own.

Not many pictures of this one, but I am keeping up with my nail growing pledge...Which will become way more evident soon.  I'll be soon unveiling the amazing early birthday present the Wookie gave me and that will pretty much turn this blog into a nail blog temporarily!  However, with the nail growing pledge its quite good timing.

For now, let's talk about this stuff...


...Because this stuff is the shit.  It is every bit as awesome as its Sally Hansen counterpart and its about $3 cheaper, so win there.  (I still love my Sally Hansen one, but when you can get the same thing cheaper, then you do the math.)  This is green star or some shit, I don't remember and I'm too lazy to get up and look right now, but it looks awesome and I look forward to using this pattern magnet on my Sally Hansen purple.


As with the other brand, you have to follow the instructions to the letter to get the results, but they are worth it.  Drying time wasn't too bad at all and it lasted a few days, which with how hard I am on my hands is a win.  I put the magnet in a bit of a different place each time to try to get different patterns...My pinkie just ended up as a stripe basically because this pattern is rather large and my pinkie nail is rather...not.

I apologize for the crappy clean-up.  I was still out of nail polish remover from the water marbling fail at this point.  /facedesk

Also, if you're keeping track, I believe this is manicure #2 for my official nail-growing pledge and this was about a week from the first one...I've done two more since then, but I'm a bit behind, what can I say?

So many tons of awesome stuff to post about in the near future as its getting close to my birthday and, as I mentioned, the Wookie has already had gifts rolling in.  Can't wait to show them off!

<3 WW

No comments:

Post a Comment