Tales of a Wookie Wife: Fueled by caffeine and good intentions. Feed hairy man. Clean house. Be fabulous. Repeat. You can learn more about me here.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

And now for something completely random...


May I present to you the most awesome/odd/creepy banana sticker ever.

Didn't notice it until a day or so after I got them home.

Isn't it awesomely creepy?  What is it?  Is it a skull?  A lady?  A dead woman?

Sort of looks like a female version of The Amazing Screw-On Head, which was incredible and I wish so badly there was more than just the one episode.

Anyway, I kept it and stuck it to the fridge.

I'm weird enough that I'll have to restrain myself from pawing through all the bananas next time I'm at the store to try to find more with this same sticker.  I may start hoarding the creepy stickers.  I love them so.

That is all.

<3
WW

No comments:

Post a Comment