Tales of a Wookie Wife: Fueled by caffeine and good intentions. Feed hairy man. Clean house. Be fabulous. Repeat. You can learn more about me here.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen - REVIEW

**Note, this product was provided for free via , Influenster opinions are solely my own.







This is one of the last things left to review from my Voxbox. 


 My take:

The first thing I noticed about this is that it isn't over-powering.  A lot of sunscreens have such a sickeningly sweet smell that, depending on my mood, it will either turn my stomach or make me crave candy.  This isn't like that at all.  It has a nice smell to it without being a punch in the nose.

The other thing I love about this is that it isn't greasy.  I am the world's worst about not wearing sunblock as often as I should because I HATE anything that leaves a greasy residue or a film on my skin.  This does neither.  It really does go on just like any normal lotion.

This stuff retails for about $8.99 a 6-ounce bottle, which I'd say is about normal for sunblock as it is generally pretty pricey.  Seeing as how it is one of the only truly non-greasy ones I've ever tried, I'd say it is worth it, though!  (Although it is advertised to also com in SPF 12 and 50 and if I purchase some I plan to get the 50 just for extra protection!)

I guess it goes without saying that I didn't burn with this on...If I had burned that would have been the FIRST thing I mentioned!  ^_^

<3
WW


No comments:

Post a Comment