Tales of a Wookie Wife: Fueled by caffeine and good intentions. Feed hairy man. Clean house. Be fabulous. Repeat. You can learn more about me here.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

DIY Cute Electrical Plates

I should just start a "shit to paint with nail polish" section.  Seriously.

These electrical plates (is that the term, anyway?) I painted out of sheer boredom.  Easy and self-explanatory, I just painted the basic color, then added whatever simple designs I wanted, using a dotter for most of it.






I thought I had a finished picture of this one alone, but I guess you'll just have to check it out in bottom right in the next pic.  Pity because it was an impulse and turned out to be my favorite.


Moral of the story:  I am no longer allowed to paint stripes without a straight edge of some sort lest any more tragedies befall anything so harshly as the purple plate top middle up there.

<3 WW

No comments:

Post a Comment